How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- I have been in deviantart for 5 years, The first 6 months I was inactive but then I got very active in my first 3 years here, I stopped posting sketches here so I post a whole lot less now. / x \What does your username mean?
-Actually I had a watcher pick out this name, originally I was Dialgia55, but I wanted to keep the Dia part.Describe yourself in three words.
- Gullible, slow, shyAre you left or right handed?
- I am right handed! What was your first deviation?
What is your favourite type of art to create?
- Moe girls ; u ; I like sketching a lot so I can practice more difficult poses. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Semi realism, kinda like
's art style.What was your first favourite?
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
-Nowadays its more detailed artwork, but still in anime style. Kinda hard to describe, but more like the ones that make me gasp how beautiful or cute it is / u \ like art goals.Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
-Oh shoot only one? Its tied between
I'm sorry I couldnt choose..If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
!!!!!! I want to meet you so badlyyy How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
-I joined a roleplay group and I started drawing a lot moreWhat are your preferred tools to create art?
- I love coloring digital (I use sai), but I do prefer to sketch traditional, but I'm leaning to digital more nowadays.What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
-Errr well, When I go outside with friends, I get this itching to draw. Or when I see my senpai's art
And I learn techniques observing their artworks or speed paints.What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
and being able to roleplay with my senpais, it was like a dream come true~! I hope the group opens up again, because I miss everyone there! The group gave me a huge boost of self confidence and improvement.